Eng. Idoia de la Iglesia. She is a PhD student in the University of Deusto. Graduated in Telecommunications Engineering at the same university in 2013, obtained the best academic record award and the best final project degree award. Due to her final project degree, she was also given theTELTRONIC first award in Solutions for Critical Communications by the Official Telecommunication Engineering Association of Spain (COIT)in 2014. She received Master degree in Transportation Systems from the University of the Basque Country in 2014. She was an intern in NEC Laboratories Europe during 6 months, where she carried out her Master Thesis. Since July 2012 she also works at the Mobility Department in Deusto Institute of Technology specialized in vehicular communication, Intelligent Transportation Systems and heterogeneous networks.
- Shows the graph relationship between Idoia De la Iglesia and her co-authors.
- Number of publications
- Timeline with the number of publications (by type and total amount) authored by Idoia De la Iglesia through the years.
- Author place
- Distribution of publications by author place, classified by publication type authored by Idoia De la Iglesia.
- Tag cloud
- Weighed list of the topics used in the publications authored by Idoia De la Iglesia, visually represented as a cloud.
- Similar people
- Performs an analysis based on the topics used by Idoia De la Iglesia, looking for similar people having published in those topics. The greatest the overlap, the strongest the similarity between them.