BSc in Telecommunications Engineering at the University of Granada, Granada, Spain (2009-2014).Collaborated with 3 classmates to develop a system for human biometric recognition based on the veins of palm of the hand, which got the second prize in the Technological Challenge of the Higher Technical School of Computer and Telecommunications Engineering (ETSIIT) (2012-2013).
Studentship from the University of Granada to study at the University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB), where completed the 5th year of her BSc (September 2013-June 2014). At UCSB collaborated with the research group Systems Bioimaging Lab (Sybil) doing undergraduate research about biological-image processing.
MSc in Information and Communications Electronic Systems at UNED University, Spain (September 2014 - July 2015).
Currently working on her Ph.D in the field of anti-collision protocols for RFID systems in DeustoTech Mobility research team in Deusto Institute of Technology. Her research interests are RFID systems and signal processing.
- Shows the graph relationship between Laura Arjona and her co-authors.
- Number of publications
- Timeline with the number of publications (by type and total amount) authored by Laura Arjona through the years.
- Author place
- Distribution of publications by author place, classified by publication type authored by Laura Arjona.
- Tag cloud
- Weighed list of the topics used in the publications authored by Laura Arjona, visually represented as a cloud.
- Similar people
- Performs an analysis based on the topics used by Laura Arjona, looking for similar people having published in those topics. The greatest the overlap, the strongest the similarity between them.