Dr Asier Perallos is Associate Professor at the University of Deusto, where he currently serves as Dean of the Faculty of Engineering. He holds a PhD, MSc and BSc in Computer Engineering from the University of Deusto. Since 1999 he has been working as a lecturer in the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Deusto. His teaching focuses on software design and distributed systems, having taught several BSc, MSc and PhD courses. In the past he was the Head of the Computer Engineering Department in the University of Deusto (from 2012 to 2016) and the director of several MSc in Software Engineering. Apart from these academic activities, he worked in the IT department of the University of Deusto (from 2003 to 2004), as a project manager and functional analyst in software development projects.
For 9 years he was Head Researcher at the DeustoTech Mobility Unit at the Deusto Institute of Technology (DeustoTech), coordinating the research activities of around 25 researchers. At this moment, he is the Principal Researcher of "Deusto Smart Mobility", a Basque Government's official research group that promotes the application of ICT to address smarter transport and mobility. In particular, his research background is focused on telematic systems, vehicular communication middleware and intelligent transportation systems. He has over a decade of experience in R&D management, with tens of projects and technology transfer actions led, more than 35 JCR indexed publications and more than 50 other contributions in the area of intelligent transport systems, 3 PhD dissertations supervised and one start-up company created. He has gained recognition for one period of six years (2008-13) of quality research from the National Commission for the Evaluation of Research Activity (CNEAI) of Spain.
- Shows the graph relationship between Asier Perallos and his co-authors.
- Number of publications
- Timeline with the number of publications (by type and total amount) authored by Asier Perallos through the years.
- Author place
- Distribution of publications by author place, classified by publication type authored by Asier Perallos.
- Tag cloud
- Weighed list of the topics used in the publications authored by Asier Perallos, visually represented as a cloud.
- Similar people
- Performs an analysis based on the topics used by Asier Perallos, looking for similar people having published in those topics. The greatest the overlap, the strongest the similarity between them.