Graduated in Computer Engineering at the University of Deusto in 1997. In January of 1998 he cofounded the company "Engineering of Microsystems Programmed S.L." dedicated to the design and manufacture of development systems based on microprocessors. Since October 2002 he is working at the University of Deusto, where he teaches courses inside the Department of Information Technology, Electronics and Communication. In March 2008 he joined Deustotech as part of the Mobility research line, where he has participated in projects funded by public calls and also in private contract research projects. In 2015 he presented his doctoral thesis "Open Architecture for the Deployment of Remote Laboratories on Embedded Systems". He has participated in more than 25 research projects within the area of intelligent transportation as well as in the area of telecontrol and tele-maintenance. He has collaborated in the writing of 32 scientific articles published in magazines of international impact as well as 9 books focusing on the design of systems based on microcontrollers published by publishers such as McGraw Hill / Interamericana or Thomson Learning Publishing.
- Shows the graph relationship between Ignacio Angulo and his co-authors.
- Number of publications
- Timeline with the number of publications (by type and total amount) authored by Ignacio Angulo through the years.
- Author place
- Distribution of publications by author place, classified by publication type authored by Ignacio Angulo.
- Tag cloud
- Weighed list of the topics used in the publications authored by Ignacio Angulo, visually represented as a cloud.
- Similar people
- Performs an analysis based on the topics used by Ignacio Angulo, looking for similar people having published in those topics. The greatest the overlap, the strongest the similarity between them.