Eneko Osaba received the University degree and the Ph.D. degree in computer sciences from the University of Deusto, Bilbao, Spain, in 2010 and 2015, respectively. His doctoral thesis is focused on artificial intelligence, specically in the field of combinatorial optimization, studying and developing heuristics and metaheuristics solving routing problems. At the same time, in September 2014, he began his career as a Lecturer, teaching statistics at the University of Deusto. He has participated in the development of more than 45 papers, 29 of them as first author, and published in different international scientic journals and conferences. According to Scopus, he is the most prolific authors of the last 5 years under the search terms ”Traveling Salesman Problem”. He served as a member of the program committee of international conferences such as GECCO, HM and HAIS. Besides this, he is a regular reviewer in several scientic journals such as Soft Computing, Information Sciences, and Computers in Industry, and member of the editorial board of International Journal of Artificial Intelligence.
- Shows the graph relationship between Eneko Osaba and his co-authors.
- Number of publications
- Timeline with the number of publications (by type and total amount) authored by Eneko Osaba through the years.
- Author place
- Distribution of publications by author place, classified by publication type authored by Eneko Osaba.
- Tag cloud
- Weighed list of the topics used in the publications authored by Eneko Osaba, visually represented as a cloud.
- Similar people
- Performs an analysis based on the topics used by Eneko Osaba, looking for similar people having published in those topics. The greatest the overlap, the strongest the similarity between them.