BSc in telecommunications engineering from the University of Deusto in 2005, M.Sc. in communication technologies and systems from the Polytechnic University of Madrid in 2012, and PhD degree in the field of localization systems from the University of Deusto in 2019.
Since 2014, he has been working at DeustoTech (Deusto Research Institute), a centre associated with the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Deusto in Bilbao. Previously, Luis worked in Everis, Madrid, as a Senior IT Consultant (2005-2011) and in the SOFTLAB research group, at the Carlos III University of Madrid (UC3M) as a research support technician (2013-2014).
His scientific-technical interests and objectives are framed within the scope of localization systems, especially oriented to pedestrians in indoor environments, as well as the development of location-based services and intelligent environments.
- Shows the graph relationship between Luis Enrique Diez and his co-authors.
- Number of publications
- Timeline with the number of publications (by type and total amount) authored by Luis Enrique Diez through the years.
- Author place
- Distribution of publications by author place, classified by publication type authored by Luis Enrique Diez.
- Tag cloud
- Weighed list of the topics used in the publications authored by Luis Enrique Diez, visually represented as a cloud.
- Similar people
- Performs an analysis based on the topics used by Luis Enrique Diez, looking for similar people having published in those topics. The greatest the overlap, the strongest the similarity between them.