Unai Hernández-Jayo holds a PhD in Telecommunications
from the University of Deusto. Since 2004 he has been working as a lecturer in
the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Deusto. He teaches both
undergraduate and graduate degrees in the area of acoustics, electronics and
analog and digital communication systems. He also works as researcher and
project manager at the DeustoTech Mobility Unit at the Deusto Institute of Technology (DeustoTech),
where he is responsible for the work area on the
development of wireless communications solutions in the field of vehicular
communications. Moreover, he is part of WebLab-Deusto (www.weblab.deusto.es)
research team, leading the design and development of remote laboratories
focused on analog electronics. He has an extensive experience in R&D
management, working in projects and technology transfer actions. As part of
them, He has more than 70 publications in relevant international conferences
and journals on vehicular communications, Intelligent Transport Systems,
VANETs, remote laboratories, advanced learning technologies, including indexed
- Shows the graph relationship between Unai Hernández and his co-authors.
- Number of publications
- Timeline with the number of publications (by type and total amount) authored by Unai Hernández through the years.
- Author place
- Distribution of publications by author place, classified by publication type authored by Unai Hernández.
- Tag cloud
- Weighed list of the topics used in the publications authored by Unai Hernández, visually represented as a cloud.
- Similar people
- Performs an analysis based on the topics used by Unai Hernández, looking for similar people having published in those topics. The greatest the overlap, the strongest the similarity between them.